Terms & Conditions
- Lists are purchased on an outright purchase basis, full ownership is granted to the ‘buyer’ after full payment is made and received by Email Data Solutions.
- Data cannot be bought for outright ownership by a reseller, whereby an agent of the end user is purchasing data on their behalf, reseller discounts can apply. The data would be owned by the end user, and not the agency making the transaction. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Seed names may be included in the output file for detection of correct adherence to these standard terms of sale.
- Payment terms are strictly on an upfront/prepayment basis, no data is to be released prior to receiving full and complete funds in Pound Sterling, unless otherwise agreed.
- Cancellations: 100% charges will apply on all orders after payment received and goods delivered.
- No guarantee is given for the suitability of a list for particular purposes by the mailer.
- Email Data Solutions will not guarantee the response performance or deliverability of any list, verbally or in writing.
- Any discrepancies should be notified to Email Data Solution immediately upon receipt of data. All disputes must be resolved prior to first use of the data.
- Data will only be delivered in .csv (Comma Separated Values) format unless otherwise requested. Data will never be delivered in .xls (Excel 2003-2007) due to size restrictions.
- Email Data Solutions shall under no circumstances be liable to the list Buyer for any loss of profits, broadcast or design costs, loss of revenue or any indirect loss or damage in connection with the supply of any list or advice
- The buyer is responsible for ensuring any third party ESP they wish to use is fit for purpose.
- The user of the data has the responsibility for ensuring all mailing files are suppressed against all the preference services, including MPS, TPS, FPS, CTPS, and any other relevant services. Email Data Solutions hold no responsibility for a mailer/user or bureau failing to suppress a mailing file against the relevant preference services.
- The buyer/broadcaster is solely responsible for all ethical handling of unsubscribes, and agrees to adhere to best practice when considering all aspects of email marketing.
- These terms and conditions supersede all 3rd party terms and conditions, unless prior agreement has been approved in writing by Email Data Solutions.
- All data is over supplied by 10% to allow for any natural decay in data between our monthly cleanses. Should you receive higher than a 10% Hard bounce rate using a fit for purpose ESP this must be reported to us within 30 days of purchase to be eligible for a refund on these records.
English Law – These terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with English Law. The Buyer submits to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.